The Lazy Pig in The Pantryis part of Revere Pub Company, which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with Josper charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a Head Chef in The Lazy Pig in The Pantry, you will be responsible for cooking up the success of this business, being at the heart of the action making sure that your team are working as one to deliver top quality dishes every time. Leadership skills are essential for this key role and communication is paramount in this high volume, fast paced environment.
Why should you work for us?
- Competitive annual salary
- Excellent Head Chef bonus potentials including monthly and quarterly incentives
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme - Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
- Live in
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fresh food kitchen working as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager.
- Experience and knowledge of GPs and stock management.
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications.
- Experience in developing and inspiring your team of Chefs to become future leaders.
- A genuine passion for delivering top quality dishes
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We aim to go above and beyond every time, so we need the best team of people to delivery consistently excellent food, drink and service to every customer. So if you are an experienced Head Chef and think you can be the chief our of engine room... Apply Today!