Line Chef - Up to £12.50 per hour
We are looking for a passionate Line Chef to join our kitchen at Ye Olde Saracens Head.
Ye Olde Saracens Headis part of Revere Pub Company, which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with Josper charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a Line Chef in Ye Olde Saracens Head, youll know all there is to know about working in a fast paced kitchen and have a natural flair for presentation. From preparation to food handling and hygiene, as well as excellent time management skills - your contribution will certainly count. Whilst working in our kitchens no 2 days will be the same and youll be able to develop your skills with a variety of dishes and menus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for creating amazing fresh food dishes and hoping to climb the ladder from Line Chef to Head Chef.
Why should you work for Revere Pub Company?
- Competitive annual salary
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme - Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fast paced kitchen working in a similar role as Chef de Partie, Line or Commis Chef.
- Experience working under pressure and in a high volume kitchen, preferably experienced in fresh food.
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications.
- A genuine passion for delivering top quality dishes
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We aim to go above and beyond every time, so we need the best team of people to delivery consistently excellent food, drink and service to every customer. So if you are an experienced chef and think you can part of our kitchen team... Apply Today!