Sous Chef - White Hart
- Full Time
Up to £30,000 per annum
We are looking for a talented Sous Chef to join us in our kitchen team at The White Hart
The White Hart is part of Revere Pub Company, which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a Sous Chef with us, you’ll know all there is to know about running a busy fresh food kitchen, working as part of a kitchen management team. From online ordering and controlling stock, through portion and wastage control, to a sound knowledge of food safety and hygiene, as well as managing and developing the wider kitchen team.
Why should you work for Revere Pub Company?
- Competitive annual salary
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fresh food kitchen working as a Sous Chef or similar role
- An understanding of GP’s, labour budgets and stock management.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and support the development of the wider kitchen team.
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications.
- A genuine passion for delivering top quality dishes
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We aim to go above and beyond every time, so we need the best team of people to delivery consistently excellent food, drink and service to every customer. So if you are an experienced Sous Chef and think you can be part of our kitchen team…Apply Today!