Housekeeper Inn Hotel - Taunton Motorway Services
Housekeeper/Cleaner, Days Inn Hotel
Matthew, our Site Director at Taunton Deane Motorway Services on the M5, Near Wellington is looking for a Housekeeper to join his Hotel team. As part of the team you will provide our guests with a friendly check in and a clean fresh bedroom with a perfect comfy bed to help them get a great night sleep. If this appeals to you, this position could be an opportunity for you to start a new career on a full or part time basis.
Dont worry if youve never worked in a hotel before, because we will give you everything you could ever need to excel in your job and help you grow both personally and professionally.
Your hourly rate will be (£9.28 under 23) £9.60 (over 23) and your shifts will typically be 8 hours between 7am - 6pm, this will include weekend working. We would welcome applications from candidates looking for seasonal work, we offer a minimum 8 hour contract, but likely to be 24 Hours weekly, arising to more hours in peak periods.
You will also receive:
- An employee discount card giving you discount at all Roadchef sites
- Benefits and discounts on many high street and online stores via our Hapi app
- Early access to earned wages if and when needed
- A cash reward for every successful friend you refer
- Free parking so no nasty charges
- £1.00 meals while on duty
- Great development opportunities - 65% of our current Managers joined us as Team Members
So who are we?
Roadchef is the third largest Motorway Service Area provider in the UK (with 30 locations nationwide) and are the proud holders of Investors in People Gold and Best Companies accreditations. Our aim is to "De-stress" and "Delight" Britain's road users and make Britain's roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.