General Manager Opportunities - Lake District & Cumbria
- Run A Pub
- Full Time
We’re on the lookout for great General Managers to join Marston’s in the Lake District and lead the team to success!
Have you got what it takes? It’s true, being a Pub Manager is demanding but the people make it much more than just a job. Brimming with energy and ideas, you’ll add touches of your personality to your pub and think of new ways to delight and excite your customers. You’ll thrive off growing your business and have a ‘lead from the front’ mentality and passion for nurturing your team.
As a General Manager you’ll:
- Care about finding, growing and engaging your team.
- Be accountable for running all aspects of your pub.
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your staff and your customers.
- Dream big and think differently about new ways to increase sales and growth.
- Celebrate and create a buzz by sharing enjoyable experiences.
Are we right for you? From cosy locals to pub-restaurants, our destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our General Managers you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your Area Manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- A competitive salary plus the potential to earn bonus
- Access to a pension scheme
- On-site accommodation
- Private healthcare
- Award winning training and development