Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
- Run A Pub
- Full Time
This is an opportunity not to be missed…….A rare vacancy has arisen at the Tynewydd Pub, Barry for an entrepreneurial operator looking for the step to a bigger pub. The Tynewydd pub sits on the outskirts of Cardiff in the beautiful seaside town of Barry Island. The Tynewydd is taking on average about £11,000 per week on Marston's food and wet products. The Tynewydd has bags of character, offering delicious food, the friendly pub with a bar area, dining area, function room and small outside area. If you want to attract guests with somewhere to relax with hearty food and great drinks, look no further. The Tynewydd attracts a variety of customers from locals, ladies who lunch, special occasions, families and weekend revelers. This is perfect for a retailer who is looking for their next big adventure, ideally the candidate will have experience of running a very busy community lead business. We are looking ideally for a couple however we will consider all candidates.
- Be your own boss and work from home, with no commute
- Live rent-free with no bills except Council Tax
- Get your personal licence
- Feel incentivised to grow the business and earn more
- Access our support teams whenever you need them from Beer & Quality Technicians to a dedicated Area Manager and Marketing team
- Give your customers access to the brilliant range of Marston’s beers, wines, spirits and minerals plenty of it award-winning!
- All of your stock, including food, is supplied for free by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- Learn all about Business Development Review Planning, Commercial Excellence and more over the first week’s induction training
- Spend the first two days on the job settling in with full supervision on-site
- Enjoy close support from the Marston’s team in the weeks after the initial induction training