Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
- Run A Pub
- Full Time
The Prince of Wales is very well known pub for cask ale and is in the Good Beer guide and has Cask Marque. There is a kitchen but only a minimal food offer would be possible - the current retailer does sandwiches. Small pub split into 3 rooms. One main room, a smaller room and a games room with a pool table and dart board. Cosy traditional feel to the pub. It has a small beer garden to the rear which is pleasant and has the possibility to do beer festivals during the summer due to it's reputation. The pub is close to the town centre and has a Morrison's and ASDA near by for anything you may need. Chorley is a town situated between Wigan and Preston and has close links to the M6. The area has had a lot of new development in recent years with new housing and shopping areas.
- Be your own boss and work from home, with no commute
- Live rent-free with no bills except Council Tax
- Get your personal licence
- Feel incentivised to grow the business and earn more
- Access our support teams whenever you need them from Beer & Quality Technicians to a dedicated Area Manager and Marketing team
- Give your customers access to the brilliant range of Marston’s beers, wines, spirits and minerals plenty of it award-winning!
- All of your stock, including food, is supplied for free by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- Learn all about Business Development Review Planning, Commercial Excellence and more over the first week’s induction training
- Spend the first two days on the job settling in with full supervision on-site
- Enjoy close support from the Marston’s team in the weeks after the initial induction training