Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
- Run A Pub
- Full Time
The New Spires pub is a true community pub located in Chapelfields which is about 1.5 miles to the West of Coventry city centre. Bordering areas like Coundon, Earlsdon & Hearsall Common. The area has lots of residential housing all within walking distance and all the local amenities on the doorstep from schools to local shops and a big supermarket. The pub was refurbished about 3 years ago so it is still in excellent condition and offers everything from a full Marston’s food menu, SKY sports with lots of TV's plus an external one in the beer garden, pub games including pool and darts as well as a weekly quiz which is very popular.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a pub that offers everything with lots of opportunities to drive the business even further. The pub itself is inside is divided into 2 rooms, a main bar and a separate lounge area which is a cosy, traditional family friendly area. There are around 100 covers inside the pub and due to the extensive beer garden, there are also an additional 160 seats outside. This pub is cracking pub and would suit an experienced operator who can operate a foodie pub that has everything from sport to live music and drive food and functions.
- Be your own boss and work from home, with no commute
- Live rent-free with no bills except Council Tax
- Get your personal licence
- Feel incentivised to grow the business and earn more
- Access our support teams whenever you need them from Beer & Quality Technicians to a dedicated Area Manager and Marketing team
- Give your customers access to the brilliant range of Marston’s beers, wines, spirits and minerals plenty of it award-winning!
- All of your stock, including food, is supplied for free by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- Learn all about Business Development Review Planning, Commercial Excellence and more over the first week’s induction training
- Spend the first two days on the job settling in with full supervision on-site
- Enjoy close support from the Marston’s team in the weeks after the initial induction training