Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
- Run A Pub
- Full Time
Situated in the centre of Derby adjacent to the large shopping centre, the Royal Telegraph is a great all round pub. It has a thriving daily food operation supported by a Marston's pub classics menu, with a fantastic bounce back offer on car park tickets to drive incremental sales. The pub is zoned to ensure that from watching Sky Sports on TV, pool, darts, to music and quiet dinning there is something for everyone. There is also a great outside astro turfed beer garden with covered "barrel" style drinking booths.
We are looking for a great retailer who can understand the differing trading patterns within the pub and promote the varied aspects of the business. The new operator needs to be a consistent focus on driving sales, standards and guest satisfaction.
- Be your own boss and work from home, with no commute
- Live rent-free with no bills except Council Tax
- Get your personal licence
- Feel incentivised to grow the business and earn more
- Access our support teams whenever you need them from Beer & Quality Technicians to a dedicated Area Manager and Marketing team
- Give your customers access to the brilliant range of Marston’s beers, wines, spirits and minerals plenty of it award-winning!
- All of your stock, including food, is supplied for free by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- Learn all about Business Development Review Planning, Commercial Excellence and more over the first week’s induction training
- Spend the first two days on the job settling in with full supervision on-site
- Enjoy close support from the Marston’s team in the weeks after the initial induction training