Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
The Halfway Hotel is located on the main Hessle Road, Hull which is surrounded by housing and shops yet only a few minutes drive into Hull city centre. This is a wet only pub with a good footfall throughout the day and into the evening.
A welcoming pub with TV screens, teams and entertainment which appeals to all ages within the local community. Internally there is a central bar with a large lounge area enabling pool, darts and drinking whilst TV's enable good viewing from all angles. There is a paved patio area to the front side of the premises to soak up the sun along with a car park to the rear.
The ideal candidate would be a community operator (s) who can build relationships with the community. This would be the ideal pub for a first - timer as full training and support will be given.
- Be your own boss and work from home, with no commute
- Live rent-free with no bills except Council Tax
- Get your personal licence
- Feel incentivised to grow the business and earn more
- Access our support teams whenever you need them - from Beer & Quality Technicians to a dedicated Area Manager and Marketing team
- Give your customers access to the brilliant range of Marstons beers, wines, spirits and minerals - plenty of it award-winning!
- All of your stock, including food, is supplied for free by Marstons, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- Learn all about Business Development Review Planning, Commercial Excellence and more over the first weeks induction training
- Spend the first two days on the job settling in with full supervision on-site
- Enjoy close support from the Marstons team in the weeks after the initial induction training