Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
- Run A Pub
- Full Time
The Old Thatched Inn is situated in the peaceful village of Stanton Under Bardon. With no other pubs in the village, and a rapidly growing new houses in the area, the pub as the whole village to entice in as regular customers. This is an idyllic country pub with two rooms and a snug bar. With the support of a Marston's pub classics menu and the addition of a carvery that is very popular on Sunday lunch, this as much of a drive to food pub as it a regular drinkers pub and offers something for every part of the community.
Marston's is looking for a great retailer who wants to be a central part of the local community. The Old Thatched Inn trades well currently with 60/40 wet to dry split. It is important to continue the great standards achieved by the current retailer, and to further cement the links built with the locals.
- Be your own boss and work from home, with no commute
- Live rent-free with no bills except Council Tax
- Get your personal licence
- Feel incentivised to grow the business and earn more
- Access our support teams whenever you need them from Beer & Quality Technicians to a dedicated Area Manager and Marketing team
- Give your customers access to the brilliant range of Marston’s beers, wines, spirits and minerals plenty of it award-winning!
- All of your stock, including food, is supplied for free by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- Learn all about Business Development Review Planning, Commercial Excellence and more over the first week’s induction training
- Spend the first two days on the job settling in with full supervision on-site
- Enjoy close support from the Marston’s team in the weeks after the initial induction training