Self-Employed Pub Business Partner
- A large one roomed pub which has the ability to be zoned for diners and drinkers it has a very large bar with plenty of space for products, coffee making facilities, cocktail making area and displays.
- As you move towards the back of the pub you get a glimpse of the breath-taking views from the large terrace which has its own fully functioning outside bar. A real sun trap it is hugely popular in the Summer and pre-booking is essential.
- Great reviews and reputation show how popular it is with both locals and tourists.
- A full catering kitchen allows a variety of menus to be delivered.
- Although it does not have its own car park there is a council run car park directly opposite in addition to street parking.
You can have the best of both worlds with our new and exciting Pillar Agreement. Support is key for this turnover-share agreement which shares the risk and the opportunities between both parties, creating a partnership and focus to give your guests a first-class experience. We share the net sales and some of the cost base - building a deal that gives both parties a solid base to build and grow a profitable business. • The option to leave your old life behind and be your own boss • Live rent-free in the pub • Marstons will pay your utilities for you - lighting, heating and water • Between us we will agree the wet product range to support your food offer. • You retain an agreed percentage of all income streams (net of VAT) and have full control over your food offer and accommodation (where applicable) • Low ingoing costs • Marstons will take responsibility for all repairs and decoration both internal and external, (except the private residential accommodation). •No service charge applies to this agreement • Have your Broadband, cutting-edge EPOS system and online booking tools (where appropriate) supplied by Marstons • Fixtures and fittings would be owned by Marstons • Keep 50% of the profits from any gaming machines • Offer the award-winning range of fantastic Marstons beers, wines, spirits and minerals • Have your drinks stock supplied and paid for by Marstons • Expert induction training plus on-going training and support from your dedicated Business Development Manager and support teams Things to consider Youll need to put in a £5k deposit, plus legal fees and monies to cover your insuring obligations under the agreement (except building insurance, which well pay for and recharge to you). Also, youll want to start thinking about your team; taking care of paying them and all other employment matters. Were on-hand to offer guidance as you plan your business overheads, like business rates (and your own residential Council Tax). Before we all sign the agreement and see you heading into a whole new life, you will need to show us proof that you have taken independent financial advice from a suitably qualified accountant on your business plan and professional advice from a solicitor, in accordance with the requirements of the Pubs Code Regulations. And, of course, obtain your personal licence (which well help with) and complete your induction training. This is a five-year commitment, so you have plenty of time to build a successful business. However, if you do want to leave early, there is a break option in the agreement which entitles you to give six months notice to terminate.