We are looking for Festive Colleagues who are passionate about service and want to help us give our customers the best Christmas ever.
You’ll help us give amazing service to all our customers and work with the store team to make sure our customers get everything they need this Christmas. No two days are the same, and it’s a great opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people along the way and have fun.
Upon request you will need to complete an online Right to Work verification process within 7 days, a list of acceptable documents can be found: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/right-to-work-checklist
In your interview we’ll go into more detail about the different shifts which you can work around your family and lifestyle commitments.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
Please note :This role may close earlier than advertised where exceptionally high volumes of applications are received
- Being passionate about delivering the best customer service
- Working as part of a team to ensure great service in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Learning new skills and building your retail knowledge to best assist our customers
To be able to serve Britain’s customers a little better every day, we need someone who can:
- Be a team player, working with the store team to give fantastic and consistent service
- Thrive on customer interaction and go the extra mile for our customers
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride