|Days||From time||To time|
As a Delivery Support Colleague in our CFC, you'll play a key role in helping your team to deliver for our customers across a wide range of functions
- Serving our customers and exceeding their expectations
- Analysing customer feedback and trading patterns to ensure we are preempting their needs, driving sales and creating a great atmosphere.
- Supporting your managers to coordinating seasonal, community and charity events to create a great inclusive atmosphere.
- Helping at the backdoor & warehouse when required or loading the vans to ensure our Customer Delivery Drivers can deliver our customer orders
- To be a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices, creating a team spirit across the department.
- Being knowledgeable, passionate and proud of our great quality and range of products.
- To be a natural and welcoming with customers, putting them at the heart of whatever you.
- To take the time to listen and understand others, building strong relationships with your colleagues and customers.
- Be able to act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for customers and colleagues.
- To thrive on change and are at your best when delivering it.
- To have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. You do the right thing whether everything is going well or times are tough, and know how to consistently be at your best.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance – 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join ‘Buy As You Earn’ and ‘Save As You Earn’ after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four-day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform provided
Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges.
Financial wellness – Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners