Here at One Stop we aim to serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s or colleagues who really bring this to life.
As a Warehouse Operative, your role will be to ensure our stores receive the right stock, at the right time. It’s a fast-paced environment, where you’ll also need to be a team player and able to meet your targets by working efficiently, accurately and safely.
The main duties of the Warehouse Operative will involve order picking using a finger scanner however, other warehouse duties will need to be undertaken as and when.
Shift Pattern: Sunday – Thursday 22.00pm – 06.00 am
Monday – Friday 22.00pm to – 06.00 am
Meeting your targets by working;
• Accurately, playing a key role in supporting our store colleagues by ensuring orders are assembled correctly
• Safely, taking responsibility for your own and other’s safety whilst at work
• Efficiently, using the training and tools provided
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle, to work in a team that feels like family, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you’ll need to:
- Be passionate able delivering great customer service
- Be friendly, approachable and reliable in your work
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Make sure our products reach the right stores, on time and in great condition
- Play your part in making sure customers can buy the product they want when they want
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehouse environment but this is not essential
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pension Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.