- The Lost and Found
- Full Time
The Lost & Found are looking for a talented Line Chef to join us in the kitchen at Sheffield.
As a Line Chef in The Lost & Found, you’ll know all there is to know about working in a fast paced kitchen and have a natural flair for presentation. From preparation to food handling and hygiene, as well as excellent time management skills - your contribution will certainly count. Whilst working in our kitchens no 2 days will be the same and you’ll be able to develop your skills with a variety of dishes and menus.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for creating amazing fresh food dishes and hoping to climb the ladder from Line Chef to Head Chef.
The Lost & Found is home to mystical mixology and delectable dishes and our buildings have been transformed into decadent drinking dens and restaurants, with a playful sense of fun, plants, flowers and hidden secrets. Infused spirits are mixed, muddled and beautifully served creating craft cocktails by our creative mixologists. And food is taken just as seriously with a menu full of flavour, made using seasonal produce and all cooked to perfection.
Why should you join The Lost & Found?
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Reasonable working hours
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and exciting brand
- Great training and development schemes including funded qualifications.
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our bars are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a fast paced kitchen working in a similar role as Line Chef, Chef de Partie or Commis Chef.
- Experience working under pressure and in a high volume kitchen, preferably experienced in fresh food.
- Competent understanding of all regulations, food hygiene and company specifications.
- A genuine passion for delivering top quality dishes
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We are all about going above and beyond to deliver excellent customer experiences and we love like-minded people within our teams, so if you fancy yourself joining a nationally recognised brand of premium bars then join our mystical journey as our new Line Chef...