This article was written for Annabel & Grace, which is now part of Rest Less.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizo for about 3 minutes until all the lovely orange oil has leached out.
- Add onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook until tender. Add contents of tin of tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Add contents of frying pan to pasta and stir until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pasta into warmed bowls.
- Add a few strands of rocket and lashings of grated parmesan and pour a lipsmacking glass of red wine