Musical visiting volunteer WA9
- Part Time
- Saint Helens
'No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else' - The greatest showman
To apply, you will first need to register to use the Mencap recruitment system. Once logged in, you will then need to click the "apply" button, and fill in our 1 page application form.
Alternatively, you can apply by downloading and filling in the form from the "Additional Information" button at the bottom of the page. Please then email your completed form to [email protected] so it can be processed.
- Relevant training
- Induction to the service and volunteer role
- A settling in period to make sure this is the right role for me
- To feel fully supported in your role
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses to be reimbursed (e.g. travel)
- The opportunity to meet new people and be part of a diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- To feel appreciated and valued for my contribution
- Ongoing support from Volunteer Services Coordinator and Service Manager
Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. We want to see a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included.
We are determined to achieve this by changing attitudes, providing services and influencing those who can help us change the lives of people with a learning disability.