Tuesday & Wednesday Volunteer Retail Assistant - Openshaw
- Part Time
Hear from one of our retail volunteers in this video
- Volunteer weekly for a few hours or a whole day (we’re open 7 days a week)
- Travel expenses are paid back to you (up to £7.50 per day)
- We will train you and support you every step of the way.
Apply below or pop in to your local store and speak to Margaret the Store Manager.
If you have any questions please email us [email protected]
What can I expect from Mencap?
- Training and induction
- To feel fully supported in your role
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses to be reimbursed (e.g. travel)
- To meet new people and be part of a team
- To learn new skills
- To feel appreciated and valued
Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. We want to see a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included.
We are determined to achieve this by changing attitudes, providing services and influencing those who can help us change the lives of people with a learning disability.
Volunteering with Mencap is YOUR opportunity to help us achieve this, whilst having the chance to develop your skills, meet new people and join a passionate and dedicated team.