Work for Unilever
Introduction to Unilever
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Beauty & Wellbeing, Personal Care, Home Care, Nutrition and Ice Cream products that are used by 3.4 billion people every day.
Our vision is to be the global leader in sustainable business and to demonstrate how our purpose led, future-fit business model drives superior performance.
Established over 100 years ago, we are one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. We are known for our great brands and our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance.
We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace.
Why we’re working with Rest Less
By joining forces with Restless, we’re taking a crucial step towards creating a more age inclusive and dynamic environment.
We believe that by evolving our workplace and culture to ensure we retain and attract multigenerational talent, perspective, and expertise, can only be better for our business and brands. Our ambition is for Unilever to be a leading employer for ageing at work.
Why work with Unilever
The people in our teams across the world believe in our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Do you? At Unilever you can make a positive impact on the world and be amazing at what you do – that makes us very lucky.
As one of the best-known businesses in the world, we attract the best talent at all levels and across all disciplines and we’re evolving our workplace and policies to equip employees at all life stages to build skills, progress and enjoy fulfilling and meaningful work, including the growing number of employees staying in work for longer.
Unilever is where you can bring your real self to work and be proud of what you do. Take a look at the areas where our professionals are working.
Find your perfect opportunity at Unilever
Unilever brand values
Our Corporate Purpose states that to succeed requires “the highest standards of corporate behaviour towards everyone we work with, the communities we touch, and the environment on which we have an impact.”
- Always working with integrity – Conducting our operations with integrity and with respect for the many people, organisations and environments our business touches has always been at the heart of our corporate responsibility.
- Positive impact – We aim to make a positive impact in many ways: through our brands, our commercial operations and relationships, through voluntary contributions, and through the various other ways in which we engage with society.
- Continuous commitment – We’re also committed to continuously improving the way we manage our environmental impacts and are working towards our longer-term goal of developing a sustainable business.
- Setting out our aspirations – Our Corporate Purpose sets out our aspirations in running our business. It’s underpinned by our Code of Business Principles which describes the operational standards that everyone at Unilever follows, wherever they are in the world. The Code also supports our approach to governance and corporate responsibility.
- Working with others – We want to work with suppliers who have values similar to our own and work to the same standards we do. Our Supplier Code, aligned to our own Code of Business Principles, comprises eleven principles covering business integrity and responsibilities relating to employees, consumers and the environment.
Unilever diversity statement
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together for better business performance. We want to push boundaries, and have the flexibility needed to keep adapting in an ever-changing, more dynamic world. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.