This popular Thai dish is the ultimate spicy comfort food for a cosy evening in. If you’re looking for something tasty, healthy and quick, then this aromatic curry could be just the ticket!
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450g chicken breast, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g green beans, trimmed and chopped into thirds
- 100g baby corn, halved width ways
- 3 tbsp of Thai green curry paste
- 400ml can of coconut milk
- 2 limes, chopped into wedges
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Boiled or steamed rice
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium to high heat. When hot, add the chicken breast along with a pinch of salt and pepper, and cook until browned on all sides (5-6 minutes).
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add a pinch of red chilli (you can always add more later), along with the peppers, green beans and baby corn. Cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the curry paste, making sure that all ingredients are coated in it. Cook for 30 seconds and then pour in the coconut milk.
- Turn down the heat, pop a lid on the pan and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, or until the veg is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Once everything is cooked, turn off the heat and squeeze the juice of two lime wedges over the curry.
- Serve the curry in bowls with steamed or boiled rice. Top with coriander, a lime wedge or two and a sprinkling of chilli.
Do you enjoy getting creative in the kitchen? We are proud to have a hugely talented community on Rest Less, which is why we’re so excited to open up a section of the site dedicated to showcasing delicious food and drink recipes from our members. If you have a recipe that you’d like to share with the Rest Less community – you can do so here.