This article was written for Annabel & Grace, which is now part of Rest Less.
Not sure if I’m talking out of turn but I get the impression that many mothers feel that giving their kids a gentle reminder that Father’s Day is coming up on 19 June is a wise decision. Even kids in their late twenties may need a gentle nudge to ensure that their father has been remembered. Despite the obvious commercialisation of this particular Sunday, we all need to know we are loved and appreciated don’t we. So here are a few Father’s Day gift ideas that you can pass on if you feel that’s warranted!
- Award winning Morning and Evening Male Supplement Starter Kit from Lumity
- No logo polo shirt (available in ten colours) from Kettlewell
- Tap For Tea Bell from Oliver Bonas
- Golf cap with iconic logo from Victorinox
- Sterling silver magnifying paperweight from Hersey & Son
- Alphabet initials cufflinks from Not On The High Street
- Credit card case and leather belt (£99 reduced from £325) at Coach
- Learn to speak plant with an RHS membership
- Annual National Trust membership
- DeWit hand corkscrew weeder from Crocus
- 75 piece drill bit set for the keen DIY-er from Robert Dyas
- Personalised BBQ apron from Not On The High Street
Or why not make him one of our fabulous sweet treats? Or give him an extra long hug? xx